About Global Cash Card
Global Cash Card had its beginnings in 1995 as a “managed solutions” provider for companies including Dun and Bradstreet, Sega Dreamcast and Excel Telecommunications. Global Cash Card was founded in 2002.
Global Cash Card is headquartered in Irvine, California with field sales offices throughout the United States. We operate in Visa/MasterCard certified operation centers with a primary network operations center in San Diego, California and a redundant network operations center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Global Cash Card develops and owns the proprietary software which enables the products and services we offer. Global Cash Card and its parent company are certified as a direct processor on multiple financial networks.
- 2016: Global Protect App released to cardholders
- 2016: Paybefore Award Winner, Best Incentive / Promotions Program, Swipe Away for Cars and Cash Sweepstakes
- 2016: Paybefore Change Agent of the Year Award for Global Protect Technology
- 2016: Paybefore Product of the Year Award for Self-Service Direct Deposit
- 2015: Paybefore Award Winner, Outstanding Pay Solution for the Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen MasterCard Payroll Card Program
- 2015: Self-Service Direct Deposit Technology developed for clients
- 2014: Paybefore Judge's Choice Award for Global Cash Card's Expense Manager Technology
- 2013: Paybefore Award for Best Corporate Payroll Card Program for the True Blue Visa Payroll Card Program
- 2012: The first paycard provider to partner with the American Payroll Association to sponsor National Payroll Week
- 2012: Global Cash Card print advertising wins best in industry award from the American Payroll Association
- 2012: Global Cash Card releases fully functional cardholder and administrator mobile access
- 2010: Paybefore Award Winner; Best Business to Employee Program
- 2009: Published the first Paycard Advisor: The only newsletter dedicated to educating payroll professionals about paycards
- 2009: Completed a successful MIP integration in South Africa
- 2009: We were the first paycard provider to add online paystubs and W-2's to clients at no charge
- 2007: First Visa card issued
- 2006: Global Cash Card was certified as a direct processor
- 2005: First Mastercard issued
- 2005: Operations expanded to Irvine, CA
- 2004: First paycard client
- 2004: Global Cash Card released industry leading paycard software
- 2003: Operations expanded to Carlsbad, CA
- 2002: Global Cash Card was founded and first offices opened in Calabasas, CA
Additional information can be found on our COMPANY NEWS page.
At Global Cash Card, we strive to lead in the creation, development and implementation of the industry's most advanced financial transaction processing and information technology systems. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions and services worldwide.
- People are our most important asset.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Passion for customers, partners, and technology.
- Open and respectful with others and dedicated to making them better.
- Willingness to take on big challenges and see them through.
- Self-critical, questioning, and committed to personal excellence and self-improvement.
- Accountable for commitments, results, and quality to customers, partners, and employees.
- We put the customer at the heart of everything we do. A positive customer experience is one of our core values.
We measure every point of customer contact from beginning to the end of the customer experience. We seek to align all our internal processes so they add value to the customer's experience. We measure our progress externally through recognition by outside organizations that routinely measure consumer, peer and industry satisfaction.
Finally, we try to deliver a positive experience not only to our customers but also to our employees and our communities.